Formulated for athletes, HYDR8ION ElectroCaps are electrolyte replenishment capsules comprised of the critical electrolytes your body needs to play at peak performance: sodium chloride, potassium, magnesium, and calcium. Each capsule contains a balance of essential minerals needed to optimize physical and mental performance.Always FREE Shipping
$14.95 – $46.20 — available on subscription from / month
$14.95 – $34.95
- Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate)
- Calcium (as Calcium Ascorbate)
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate) (TRAACS™)*
- Potassium (as Potassium Glycinate Complex) (Albion™)*
- Sodium Chloride (as Pink Himalayan Salt)
- Manganese (Maganese Bisglycinate Chelate) (TRAACS™)*
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) L-Tyrosine
* Albion™ and TRAACS™ are trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. U.S. Patent 7,838,042.
– HYDR8ION, batch no. 2006477, has been tested for the presence of a wide range of substances banned by WADA using LGC’s ISO17025 accredited screens for supplements.
– HYDR8ION, batch no. 2006477, has undergone rigorous testing for a wide range of substances banned by WADA (the World Anti Doping Agency) to provide the highest level of assurance that it is safer for athletes to use.
– HYDR8ION, batch no. 2006477, has been tested using LGC’s Nutritional Supplement Screens for banned substances.
– HYDR8ION, batch no. 2006477, has been tested using LGC’s ISO17025 accredited Nutritional Supplement Screens.
– HYDR8ION, batch no. 2006477, has been screened for the presence of a wide range of prohibited substances at an ISO 17025 accredited sports anti-doping laboratory.
All that to say… HYDR8ION is CLEAN enough for professional athletes and SAFE enough for my family and yours!
The average person will take 1 to 2 HYDR8ION ElectroCaps capsules per hour depending on the day. In extreme heat, you would likely take 2 to 3 (or more) capsules per hour (it all depends on the individual). Whereas, on cooler days, 1 HYDR8ION ElectroCaps capsule per hour usually works just fine. Bottom line: the hotter it is, the more you sweat. The more you sweat, the more water you drink. The more water you drink, the more electrolytes you need. Some contributing factors to your individual HYDR8ION ElectroCaps intake include: weather, your level of fitness, your body size, and your composition.